ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 07, 2009

Looks like it is going to be a LONG week

My kids have been sick all week. On Monday, both Hope-Anne and Cody stayed home from school because they were sick. So when I had my surgery on Tuesday morning it was actually good that they were still feeling ill because they stayed home again and helped with the kids, even though they were not doing well. They were troopers, but that didn't allow them to get better. I knew I had to send them to school on Wednesday so the school wouldn't have a fit, but Kaytlin was ill and stayed home and Cody got sick and had to be picked up. Devon hasn't been feeling well, either, but he is going to school anyway.
Last night Sam threw up all over me. It was nasty! And today Hope-Anne and Cody are both home sick, with puke buckets......... Donnie has to work, and even though he works from home, he can't hang up on a meeting to help clean up puke.

Pray for a quick recovery and an easy day for me, I don't want to push myself, but I need to be a mom today.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Praying for a quick recovery for everyone and that you and the kids can get some much needed rest.

Joyful Noise said...

Hope your day was good and not too much puking happening. Hope you were able to get some rest as well! You will definately need LNO tomorrow night!!!

Carina said...

Oh, the viruses! Why won't they just go away and leave us all alone!

I'll pray for you today.