ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 03, 2009

Poll results on swear words

Wow, an overwhelming majority say that "pissed" not used for peeing, is a swear word. Only 26% said no. I didn't even expect that kind of majority. But I like being right, hehe.

Yes
12 (46%)

No
7 (26%)

Depends
5 (19%)

well, for teens, but not adults
2 (7%)

Thanks for playing along with my poll!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

I remeber being stunned when I was a teen in church and one of the other teen's whos's family were very high up there in the church would say "Crap" which was to me a swear word and she and her family said it wasnt..
But honestly isnt any word being used instead of a swear word (being meant as a swear word) is just that a swear??? Like when people use the Lords name in vain but using different words for it,I think its still using his name in vain if thats what you mean it to be/