ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 23, 2009

Sam did it!

All of a sudden last night Sam got it! He started removing his undies to go potty! And we went to a parade today and afterwards went out to eat, he took off a dry diaper and peed in the potty! And then he had me take him over and over and over and over because it is a novelty to pee in a public potty. That got old. Fast.

But he did it!!!!

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Marlene McGarrity said...

Woohoooo Congratulations!!!

Lisa said...

That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go SAM!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Yeah! I'm blogging about potty training too! What a fun stage. I'll be doing it again next year too.

Joyful Noise said...

Looking on the otherside of things now - I can say he has taken the biggest step. Hopefully girls are easier to train!!!

Wendy said...

Way to go Sam! I've been going through my own potty-training adventure with my son for what seems like forever. He's got the pee part down, I'm just waiting for the #2 idea to kick in completely. I swear, girls are easier than boys!