ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 02, 2009

Stop those runaway carts!

Have you ever had someones stray grocery cart cause damage to your car? Or had your cart roll into someones car? Aside from the very obvious pet peeve about people leaving carts out in the parking lot instead of in the cart return, I hate it when the wind blows your cart. There is a risk of a sudden wind blowing the cart into the path of an oncoming car when you are unlocking the door and your child could be injured.
Look at this face! Isn't she worth protecting? I love this new invention called the Cart-Stopper! It does just that, stops the cart from moving. No more cart damaging yours, or someone else's car, and no chance of injury to your child. It really is genius, a big suction cup sticks to your car and then a piece goes in the rungs of the cart and holds it securely in place. While you buckle in your child, your cart full of groceries doesn't go anywhere!
Look at how secure my cart is, perfectly stuck to my car.

The cart really doesn't move more than an inch when pushing it either, it is stuck there! But there is a very easy release tab to remove the cart stopper. I had no trouble getting it to stick, stay or come off when I was done.

The Cart Stopper is not too big, it fits in most purses, even. It is very convenient in the diaper bag, or it can just be stored in your car. For the two seconds it takes to install, it is worth the piece of mind. Wouldn't it make a great baby shower gift?
Thanks Cart-Stopper and Family Review Network I get to give one Cart-Stopper (a $9.99 value) away!
Just visit Cart-Stopper and answer one of these questions below:
What colors does the Cart-stopper come in?
Why do you need a Cart-Stopper?
Who would you give it to if you won?
Extra entries for subscribers, just leave a separate comment.
Giveaway ends June 12, 2009 and is for US residents only.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Thats a great idea, sadly for me I would never remeber to use it, it would fall to the way side just like the resturant highchair cover that I bought, which has been forgotten at said resturants more times then I can count I just stopped using it.

Sassyfrazz said...

I think this product is a great invention. I could see from your review that it works great!!

A bit off subject, but speaking of carts...
I was at Walmart last night, and this lady just pushed her cart next to a truck that was parked in front of her. She didn't put it away (which was another 5-6 feet). I do not like people who are too lazy to put their cart away and possibly damage another vehicle. Hmmm!!