ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 20, 2009

Thanks, Sam.

Yesterday Drew and I were showing each other some funny things online and I was showing him a blog called Cake Wrecks. Super funny sometimes.
We came across a post titled "Does this cake make me look fat?"
I read it aloud "Does this cake make me look fat?"
And Sam, without looking, said "Yeah."

Just to test him, I asked a few more times through the day and he always said "Yeah." So there you have it, no more cake for me.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa said...

Ha I got you beat, Josiah tells me I need to lose some more weight because I am still fat!!!

Carina said...

Sounds like little Sam has a lot to learn before he gets a lady of his own. =)

Cheryl - Somewhat Crunchy said...

Oh no! Kids are a riot. Your ticker tells a different story than Sam!! :)