ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 16, 2009

Boys!

Sam is just the funniest creature all wrapped up in a tiny body! He cracks me up ever day! Not that he isn't a T.O.T. (Tornado of Terror) on a daily basis, too, but the funny parts keep him alive.
Last night, Donnie, Sam and I were snuggled in bed all nice and toasty getting ready to fall asleep. Oh, who am I kidding? Donnie and Sam were wrestling, Donnie was Buck, short of Buckmeister, long for Buh, and Sam was Rudy, from Ice Age 3. Sam must have let out an SBD (silent, but Deadly, for those of you unfamiliar with fart lingo), because Donnie started accusing Sam of pooping his pants. I checked him and his pants were clean.
A little while later Sam farted again. It reeked! I rolled over hollering and covering my face. Sam was laughing.
Donnie "Sam, did you fart?"
Sam "You pooped!"
Donnie "No, you farted."
Sam "You pooped, Daddy."
So, Sam crawls over to the other side of Donnie and looks down his underwear, LOL!!!!

After things calmed down Sam offered to rub my back because I hurt it earlier picking him up. He was rubbing sweetly and came across a mole and asked if it was my belly button. I told him no, it was a mole and my belly button is not on my back, anyway. So he went searching for my belly button. After being groped in the dark, I finally gave in and let him see it.
He poked me and said "Dat you bewwy buttin? Butt in dere? Bewwy butt in dere." Um, no, I do NOT, in fact, have a butt in my belly button.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

It's all so confusing to the little guys!

Joyful Noise said...

Kassie is fascinated with buttons too...except mine is a little easier to find now-a-days... He is too funny!!!