ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 14, 2009

Brrr!

It is sooooo cold here in the Midwest. It took awhile for winter to set in, but it has arrived and the cold temps are relentless!

I really hate being cold. Especially at night. I sleep with two comfortors on my bed, and it is still not warm enough for me. I think an electric blanket is in my future. I'm pretty sure Sam will hate it, he doesn't like being warm. Maybe he would finally move to his own room then!

I found this one in Kohls Bedding through Shop.com. Doesn't it look warm and fuzzy?



2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh that blanket sounds lovely!!!! I love a warm bed too!!!!

Kris said...

Looks all squishy and snuggly....but for warmth, I've been told a heated mattress pad is THE way to go...heat your buns from underneath, not a top broiler! LOL