ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 14, 2009

Oh my..

Donnie likes to complain that the house is decorated all feminine. So, maybe, just maybe, I should give him his room to decorate. What room is that, you ask? The bathroom, of course! haha! I could let him choose the shower curtains.

What would he choose? Vikings or Camouflage? I am certain it would be one of these if I let him have the control.




Personally I could happily make the switch from pretty to functional like this great curtain with mesh pockets to hold everybody's different shampoos and soaps.
Or, we could go all "homeschooler" and get this English language one. There are also shower curtains with French, German, Spanish, Italian and Chinese on them! Why?
I can see this one in a college dorm, though, the top 500 vocabulary words on the SAT.



2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

I have the 500 SAT words one. I love it! Definitely go with that one.

Workship said...

What a great idea (SAT words). Makes me want to need a shower curtain just to own one.

I like your choice of room for the men to decorate - based on the table at the Christmas party though - I think your hubby would do fine decorating anything as long as one didn't mind a masculine look. I definitely would nix the purple and gold bedroom though. Would give me nightmares.
Daisy :-)