ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 09, 2010

Don't you just love having "one of those days" two days in a row?

Two days in a row my day started out poorly.

On Sunday, I thought things were going great. We had made 3 cakes the day before to contribute to a silent auction fundraiser at church for the youth. They were done, we still got sleep (highly unusual when making cakes), and the kids were up and ready to go early.

I was getting ready to load up kids when I realized that Donnie had the key to my van. The only key, since no one around here can make a copy. I tried calling him, but his cell was at home and no one at church was answering the phone. I got ahold of someone who was on their way to church so they could swing by and get me so I could get the key.

I got home, started loading up the kids, but Cody refused to get up for church and ended up grounded for a week. Brian wouldn't go because "nothing fit" him.

The rest of the day went pretty well, The girls and I went to the Mall of America to try on dresses for fun, but realized that we had driven all the way there and the mall was only open for 2 more hours. I hate that they close at 7 on Sundays. It was still fun and we found some great deals on lotions and undies.

On Mondays I have started a walking group at church and it starts at 8:30. I didn't set an alarm, but Donnie woke me up at 8am. So I'm running a little late, but it's OK. I wake up to that time of the month in my brand new undies and NO feminine products in the house. Great.
Then the gas tank is empty on top of that. So I figured I'd check at the gas station and see if they had either of the two brands of products I am not allergic to. I got my coffee and some water for walking and went to check out. I had left my purse in the van. I had my card, but did I want to pay for $2 with a card or walk out to get cash? Aw, fine, I'll use the card. UGH!!! Forgot the pads!
So then I got to make a production out of getting pads and pay AGAIN with a card. At least they had my brand, lol.
I went out and finished pumping gas and thought my day was going to get better because I was able to get my OCD met by getting the gas at an even $42.00! (I cannot stop at $42.01) So I get to church, unlock the door and broke my thumb nail in half.

But then I drank my coffee and things got better.

Don't you just love days like those?

0 people think my kids are qtpies: