ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 05, 2010

Accidental punny

I was reading up on oral expanders when I overheard Donnie talking with some of the kids. "I've really cut back on my farting in the bedroom." Yes, that got my attention.
What?
"I did. I cut back on farting in the bedroom because you don't like it."
"You haven't cared for the last 20 years, why do you care all of a sudden?"
"You made such a big stink out of it that I am working on it."

Big stink........... get it? haha!

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Sounds to me like you aren't the one making a big stink!

Lisa said...

Bawhahaha...too funny!

Grandma J said...

You should tell him that just "cutting back" on cutting the cheese, won't cut it!

Grandma J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyful Noise said...

Paula would be proud...you didn't even have to use her torture method to get him to stop - or at least slow down.