ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 15, 2010

The beginning of the end...........

In early June Kaytlin will be crowning a new princess and giving up her royal position on the float. It has been a long and busy year of royal activities, and it is nice to see an end to it, but it is also so sad. We all enjoyed the car trips to and from parades, and taking notes of the goofy things that were said. I am going to miss my princesses!

This weekend was our last normal parade and our last coronation before they give up their crowns. There is one more parade where they are working with the new candidates, so it won't be the same.

No more getting ready in the truck before the parade.

No more running around the parade route before the parade and getting pictures with all the other royalty.
No more looking out the back window and seeing the girls waving their royal wave at the crowd.
No more sitting with the girls at coronations and picking which girls we think will win the crown for that town.
I cried off and on all day at our last chaperon event. It is bittersweet. I am dreading the coronation where they give up their crowns. There will be so many tears!
I love you girls!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anna said...

Wow that year went fast. I can not believe you are at the end of it already. That is kind of sad. I am glad you had fun though.

Joyful Noise said...

The year did go very fast...so bittersweet.