ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 20, 2010

Busy, busy!

I love when life is busy, as long as I get some restful moments, too. This last week has been filled with fun, work, and craziness.
Our neighbors have called the police on us twice over our dogs this week. You know, instead of telling us the kids are not paying attention to the dogs and they are getting loose. But they don't call on any of the other neighbors loose dogs, just ours, because they've SEEN our dogs poo in their yard. The other dogs don't seem to be a problem. Hello! Why don't people just talk to their neighbors anymore?
They robbed our kids of a learning experience by cleaning up the poo instead of having our kids clean it up. (which I told her should happen if our dogs poo'd in their yard)

On Mondays I have a woman's walking time at our church in the morning and evening. Monday morning there was a new person walking, new to our church and new to walking. She also happens to be a new neighbor to me. Monday night she came back to walk again and we go to talking about kids and I mentioned that my kids don't have privacy because I plaster their stuff all over my blog. She asked me my blog addy and wouldn't you be surprised, she READS MY BLOG!!!!! How weird is that?

Today I hosted a babyshower with a couple of women from my church for a woman at my church. I made the cake, of course, and it was a new style for me. It was fun, and much easier than it looks. Seriously, easy, easy to make. Except the bow, that was a bit tricky to get done, but now that I've done it, it would be a breeze. And now I have three orders for this cake, lol.






Now I am busy packing clothes and getting ready for a mini vacation with my good friend Jody.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

Now we can relax this coming week after your hectic one. I am so looking forward to getting away - even though the kids are with, I won't have to worry about anything with the house...

BTW the cake was not only beautiful it was yummy! I put my order in for two for my daughter and niece's birthdays.

kailani said...

Do you ship to Hawaii? LOL! I absolutely love that cake!