ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 16, 2010

Oh, Samuel, Samuel, Samuel.



No words needed.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Joyful Noise said...

Is that marker??? Wow...good thing he had clothes on!! LOL

Joyful Noise said...

Is that marker??? Wow...good thing he had clothes on!! LOL

Anna said...

Oh I hope that is the only place he put that pretty color. There isn't any on the walls is there?

Shell said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help laughing my b*** off. That looks like a "Stevie Do".

We hide the markers fervently at our house now. Ask me why we don't allow ANY permant markers to ENTER the house. *hint, the bifold doors, my ice maker dispenser, the bathroom wall... LOL.

We should write a book together about the adventures of the distasters of S&S. (Sam & Stevie)

Hope he wasn't a green monster for too long and it washed off.

Shell