ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 09, 2010

What have I been up to?

I've been busy painting my living room! I am not finished with everything yet, but here is where I am stopping for now.
I bought curtains but they are not the right size, so I need to exchange them. I am going to put up pictures later because I am going to paint "All because two people fell in love" over my kids' pictures, but it needs to be dark to use the projector.
If you look closely by the bookshelf, the walls are two different colors of green.















8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

loving that color sooo much Good job Mama!!!

Joyful Noise said...

I love the colors too...I can tell that they are different colors. Hopefully your kiddos will keep it looking like this...

Sassyfrazz said...

I think it looks great! I agree, the colors are pretty! I am excited to see it in person! I bet you just want to attack the whole house now? :) Makes me want to get into our new home and get creative!

Carina said...

Great paint job, and what a beautiful, huge living room!

Unknown said...

Looks great!!! I love green for the living room!! It looks so nice and relaxing.
I can't wait to paint mine green. Been planning on it for along time, but can't do it until we take off the paneling and sheet rock it, which takes money, which we don't have, so it'll be awhile, even though I planned on having it done for Dot's graduation, which seemed like it was so far away, and is now already next year. Where does time go?
Green will probably be outdated by the time I get to use it. :-) It is fun to see it in your house. That means it still is in vogue.
With you and Joyful Noise redecorating, you're giving us all the bug!
I am soooooo missing you guys on Friday night. It's sooooo sad. I won't get to play games, I won't get to hold Tessa, I won't get to be without kids for a night, talking with adults with no interruptions except for our laughter, I won't get to eat fun foods, it'll be sooooo sad.
I'll be at a play, but my heart with be with y'all. I love a break with friends, laughter, playing games, eating food, and no kids. :-) (T doesn't count, she doesn't listen in on the conversation, or interrupt a conversation.) I'll be with a friend, and we'll probably laugh, but there will be a lot of kids! I'm doing Jody's idea, so I never miss again - WRITE IT ON THE CALENDAR!! Good grief! Wish I'd think of that! :-) :-) Specially when it means so much. I'm just too busy sometimes, but I finally took the time to write it on every month for the next year. THERE!!!
So if you change the date, you better tell me, or I'm going to your house and going to ring the door bell incessantly. Well, at least til you join me. :-)
Might make another fun ladies night out. :-)
Daisy

kailani said...

It looks great! And I love that area rug! I've been looking for something just like that.

Oldqueen44 said...

I love green. It looks wonderful.

Laurel said...

Beautiful! The house that we are selling (because the Lord moved us) has 5 colors in it's "L" shaped living/dining/kitchen ... 2 shades of green ... 2 shades of purple ... and 1 pinky taupe.

I have that saying on a sign that hangs above our family pictures (that are now, sadly, in the storage unit while we wait on the Lord to bring us a new house).


Laurel