ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 07, 2010

Bloggy hiatus

This is the week of Drew's wedding! I have been quite busy lately, and will be the rest of this week.

I am struggling with some issues at church. It is consuming a LOT of my thoughts and emotional energy. I wish it had waited until after the wedding, but apparently it needed to be done IMMEDIATELY, even though there is no plan in place to take over where it is left off. Long story, and unfortunately one I can't really explain yet, especially since I can't get the real truth out of people at this point. But time, meetings, tears, anger, hurt, frustration, joy in the trial, God's voice........... it is very emotionally draining at a time I don't need it.

I'm fighting with my sister. I try to make up with her, I really need a sister right now, but she just can't move on. I've asked her to drop stuff and just be there for me right now because I really need a sister, but she just won't. It is heart breaking.

This was also Kaytlin's last days as a princess. She passed on her crown last night! It was very nice, the speech made me cry, of course. The girls were gorgeous and poised and did fantastic!














Nicole has been wearing an oral expander and finally gets her braces on tomorrow. She is very excited about it finally starting, but unfortunately I can't take her! So I am hoping my mom can take her.

My mom flew in on Friday, and after a 6 hour delay finally got to Ladies night out, where we stayed until 4am having a blast!

Then we went shopping to get supplies to make the bouquets and corsages and stuff. We went to Craft's Direct and found a sale for 25% off our entire purchase! Woot! Saved a lot of money!

Tomorrow I have an all day leadership training event. I am very excited to learn some things that have held me back from being an effective leader! Terrified I am going to end up sick.

The house has been hit by the pukies. So not cool as we need to start making the flowers and the CAKES!!!! I have to make the wedding cake AND the groom's dinner cake! Plus we have a potluck at our house on Thursday for our town's parade which passes right in front of our house!

That is all just the tip of the ice berg. Anyone wanna trade places with me for a few hours? I could use a change of scenery!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

wow lots is happening in your home! It's will soon be over and things will get back to normal! Praying for peace and strength to do it all

Phil 4:6-7

michelle said...

And here I thought we were busy with two proms, final exams, meetings and all of the rest of it. Let us know when you make it out the other side. I am so excited to hear details and see photos of the wedding.

Michelle