ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 19, 2010

Chore time?

Trinity and I were sitting on the couch this morning and she said to me:
Trin: The only 2 people who don't have to do chores here anymore are Drew and Sam.

Me: Drew has to do chores, just not at our house. Jannessa and Drew have to clean the WHOLE house themselves. They don't have kids to help them clean. They don't have kids to mess up the house, either. Hey, maybe I should sent YOU to their house!

Trin: (shook her head no with eyes wide)

Me: You don't want to go to their house for awhile and mess it up?

Trin: (shaking head no)

Me: Why not? You mess up MY house!

Trin: I don't want to mess up the house of someone I love very much!
Gee, thanks! What am I, chopped liver?

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

I almost chock on my juice reading the last part of this post!!!!

Kids!!!! They are cute and say the funniest things! I'm sure she LOVES you very much too, but don't want to admit it LOL

Lisa said...

Welcome to the chopped liver club.

Carina said...

Oh yes, we're just invisible things that say no.

I have the same curtains you do, btw.

Joyful Noise said...

Too cute! Hope Drew and Jannessa read this! We are always loved - they just don't show it!