ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 20, 2010

Mailbox Monday!


Welcome to Mailbox Monday!! A blog hop to boost your subscriber count!
Mailbox Monday is a great place to get new email subscribers to your blog! I am coming back to blogging after a long, healing hiatus, and would love to boost my stats!

Welcome to Our Seven Qtpies. I started this blog while pregnant with my 7th child, but it didn't stop there. I seem to collect children, and as they grow and marry, I keep adding! So, currently, I have my 7, a "fake son" who came to spend the night but hasn't left in the last 2 years, a daughter in law and soon to be son in law! (we are looking at adopting some little guys, but we'll see where that goes)

I like to blog about our crazy life with a large family. There is always something to laugh at here, and quite often gross things happen that I have to clean up. I've learned to deal. They DO grow up and leave, so I can face it for a time. Feel free to read and laugh at me, and then be thankful YOU don't have someone using poop for play doh and decorating your stairs with their pretty poop figures. True story.

I also like to blog reviews and giveaways, and those are starting up again this week!

Let me know you signed up for my emails and I will stop over and do the same for you!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Marci said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am following your through GFC as well. Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm already a follower! :)

Kim

Let'sMakeADifference said...

I'm blog hopping and found your blog! I'm a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!