ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 21, 2010

Midweek Mingle!

Photobucket

Welcome to Our Seven Qtpies!
Head over the the Mid Week Mingle sight to find everyone else, but please follow me while you are here. If you leave a comment, I will follow back!
I'd love it if you would also follow Our Seven Qtpies on Facebook and follow Qtpies7 on Twitter.
Let me know and I will repeat the favor!

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mammamoiselle said...

Following back via the blog hop! Follow you on FB and Twitter too!

Happy Holidays!

Liz said...

I like QTPi (but I am a math geek)...

Following you via Wednesday Blog Hop from lil-LIZ-bits, lil-bits from my Homeschooling Navy Wife Life Mom-prenuer adventures. I would appreciate a follow back! Love to see you on Facebook too!

Carol E Wyer said...

Hi! I've hopped from the Midweek Mingle hop...yes I’m a bit late...put it down to bad weather conditions here I have added myself as your newest follower.
Please drop by and maybe follow me if you fancy a laugh. I'd be delighted to welcome you.
Friendly wishes from a very snowy and cold UK
Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com – the blog that gives you laughter lines. (Has that put you off?)

The Splendiferous Life said...

Hi I stopped by via Mid week Mingle now I am a follower, please follow me back at.

www.splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspot.com

April said...

hey there - i'm following from the mid week mingle! i hope you can check out my blog and follow back!

you have an adorable family!

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com

curlie girlie said...

I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! I'm also following you on Twitter! Come follow me back. :)
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/curliegirlie03

The Soul Mom said...

I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Hoping you'll hop back and follow me too!

www.thesoulmom.com

Happy Holidays!

Eliz Frank said...

Stopped by to follow your blog from the Midweek Mingle blog hop... do comment/follow me back :-)
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Best,
Elizabeth
Positive Kismet Blog

Nicole weaver said...

Hello,

I am now following you and I also liked your FB page. Thanks!

Nicole Weaver
Children's Author
http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com