ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 16, 2012

Long-overdue update on the Qtpies!

My computer was hijacked by some some sort of virus that attacks google stuff, and I can't log into my blog! So, it's been a LONG time since I blogged something.

So, we have 9 people living here now. My mom and Donnie's dad both live here, as well as our last 5 kids. Devon is graduated and looking for where to go in life. Cody is adventuring into online school, and I am not looking forward to it, but it is something that needs to be done. Hope has taken tremendous leaps in her artistic abilities! Trinity is also excellent at drawing, and learning her math facts faster than ever. Sam is............ well, SAM. A terror who plays a mean video game at age 5. lol My mom recently moved in with her dog, and she is an amazing help to me. I have some weird back issues, and folding clothes is debilitating for me. So she has taken over the laundry, and I feel SO MUCH BETTER!


Hope just decided "Hey, I think I'll draw Marilyn Monroe." and this is what she did in about an hour! Amazing! Her art teacher is so proud of her and is encouraging her a ton. Plus my mom is an artist, so she is helping her with materials and encouragement, not to mention buying this picture.


We also received some rather exciting news from our newlyweds, Kaytlin and Peter. They are giving us a grandchild in the spring! Not planned, but so very, very much a blessing!



This is a rather early ultrasound, but as you can see, he is very much a boy! They will soon be getting another ultrasound, so it will hopefully be confirmed. Not that I need more proof!








For fun, here is a picture of Sam, being Sam. lol
I love that kid! His middle name means laughter, and he is a never-ending source of laughter!
















In other news, I started selling Pure Romance. I LOVE it! Some people really wonder how I can do it, and I am pretty sure some friends have backed away because they really don't see how it could be Christian or Glorify God. And no, not all of the aspects of the business, or the customers, do. However, God created our bodies and meant them for extreme pleasure between a husband and wife, and it DOES glorify God when a married couple makes the effort to learn all that they can about each other in this area and strive to make it fun, pleasing and a JOY. The more pleasurable the intimate life is, the more wonderful the emotional life is! This business for sure has helped many Christian marriages reach new levels of intimacy and joy. I have been majorly blessed through Pure Romance, and I am so excited at the new levels of training I have been offered and the growth I have seen in the short time I have been doing this.

I was recently authorized to start a ladies small group in our church where we meet once a month and play games and eat and just get to know each other so we have new friends and someone to go to when we need to talk or need Godly advice. It was an almost instant hit! Our slow months are about 14 women now! Praise God! I am just blown away by the reach that this ministry is gaining. Women from all walks of life, all levels of hurt and self-destruction coming together to lift and be lifted! It is truly a marvel to see the love between everyone, no matter the life circumstance! I have not experienced that in any other church. It is truly humbling.

My life is drastically different that it was 2 years ago when everything in my perfect life fell apart. This path is so painful, and so wonderful at the same time! I am getting past the pain and living in joy about 99% of the time now. I don't think I ever saw myself where I am, but God sure knew, and I am ever thankful that He directs my paths!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Michelle said...

Hey! It's great to see you posting again. Congratulations on the new grandchild!

Michelle