ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 16, 2012

Marina Games Take Out review

Take-Out is a really fun learning game from Marina Games! I received Take-Out to review recently and play it with Trinity, my 8 year old. She enjoys it so much that she tries to get everyone to play it with her!

Take-Out has 10 orange dice that you roll, then you roll the 2 white dice. The white dice tell you what number you need to remove from the orange dice. If you roll a combination of 6, then you have to remove any combination of orange dice that equals 6. You do that until all your orange dice are gone, so you have a total of zero.

This is fun AND educational! Trinity had to learn her math facts much faster in order to play against older kids and adults!

I highly recommend this game for anyone who wants to help their children learn their math facts without fighting with them. They do have a good chance of kicking your butt at this game!

Disclaimer:
I received this game from Marina Games and Family Review Networks in order to facilitate a review. I was not compensated for my opinion.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: