ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 04, 2012

Am I still a blogger?

I barely blog anymore! But I am so glad that I blogged what I have. I really want to get back on it.

I stopped blogging because I was in a pit of darkness and just couldn't see past it and I didn't want to spread that out there. I want to remember the good times and bad, but I couldn't share some of it.

But the darkness is gone and I am so joyful! Even with dealing with a lower income and high house payments, I just couldn't see it as bad after what I had been through! God is good, though and we're not losing our house. I am just so surprised that I was able to look at losing the house and not freak out, because security was so important to me in the past, and now............ well now I know that every single thing works for my good because I choose to follow God. I can take joy in everything!

I think I would actually have to dig to find something bad in my life if asked. My family is doing great! Drew and Jannessa have an adorable, healthy little girl that brings joy to everyone she sees. (not even kidding! She smiles at everyone like they are the most important person in the world to her) Kaytlin and Peter are going to be having a son in the next 2 weeks.

Devon joined the Navy and is off to boot camp beginning his adult life.

Cody is finally doing great with his anxiety issues, no more emotional issues! Hope is the most amazing artist, and she is just so passionate about it! Trinity and Sam are just happy go lucky kids who get to play and enjoy life with a billion people who love them and watch out for them! Then our church............ wow! It has been through a lot of attacks, but God is blessing it like crazy! I guess it is true that people will attack you if you are truly following God. Then my business...... well, I just can't say enough there. I've had a couple of promotions and I am working toward the next. God has used this business to grow me in so many ways and I now see why I am doing it. The people I am meeting, both to work with and serve, are just blessing my socks off!

Anyway, my life is going great! Yes, there are some things that are not great, like losing friends for reasons I just can't comprehend. It hurts me to my core to be away from them, but I can't really do any more than I did. I know that we all love the Lord and we will be rejoicing together in Heaven one day, so I take joy in that! And girls, if you read this, I miss you so much, my heart aches for you both. I love you!

Hopefully I will keep up with some blogging now, but don't hold your breath, haha. I will for sure try to remember to update when baby Liam is born! I will for sure post a picture of Liam and Faith together in their "Grandma's Qtpie" shirts I had made for them!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Looking forward to hearing from you again. I haven't completely stopped blogging, but it has certainly slowed down over the last couple years. Life just gets crazy, doesn't it? I too am trying to get back to it, because I love being able to look back at all the things that happened in the past. Good luck!

Qtpies7 said...

lol You see all of this stuff on Facebook, so there's not much new for you to read on my blog!