ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 29, 2006

Brr........ I can't wait to get our furnace up and running for the winter! Its nice to snuggle in with family and try to keep warm, but Trinity is not exactly snuggly with her boney elbows and my growing belly, lol.
Tonight I'll be taking Trinity to a community fair for preschoolers to see Clifford and some other childhood favorites. Several of my friends with little ones will be going, also. Hopefully, she will enjoy it and stop being the little terror she has been every afternoon lately. I'm hoping to meet some young mothers to befriend in the community this year. I want to be a mentor and witness to someone, and I just haven't met people who are not Christians that I have been able to strike up a relationship with.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: