ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 30, 2006

My horrible memory

I can't believe how horrible my memory has gotten this pregnancy! I remembered for over a week that I had a child dev. fair to take Trinity to, I remembered yesterday morning, I remembered early in the afternoon while organizing the calendar, but at fair time....... it was gone. And Clifford, Ronald McDonald, Thing 1 and Thing 2 were there! UGH!!!! Why can't I remember things?????
I hope this clears up after I have the baby because I can barely function this way.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Stacey said...

Awww, was she disapointed with you? I remember those crazy pregnancy days. Plus, you've got lots of other kids to worry about!

Qtpies7 said...

Trinity is almost 3, but she didn't remember the fair, and she actually said she didn't want to go see Clifford, he was too scary. Its funny because she watches him every day and loves him.
She saw Thing 1 and 2 this summer in Florida and loved them, and Curious George, and Spiderman, I don't know why she'd think it would be scary.

Thanks for stopping by! Can you leave a link to your blog? I can only seem to get a link to your profile and it doesn't lead me to blogs for some reason. Or I'm just that behind in learning this stuff, lol.