ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 18, 2006

God's provision!

I'm just so in awe today! I can't wait to see how God is going to help us the rest of the way! We are more than half-way to our immediate financial need. I was in tears this morning finding yet another dead end, then it came about in just the right way.
Only God can get us through this, we are just not able. We'll work hard, but it will take outside help to deal with things. And a bit of humility and pain thrown in to encourage us in the future!
My husband told me last night about something he'd heard on the radio about a couple who had heard that during football season there were more homes tp'd, and the guys wife said she hoped they were tp'd. He didn't get it, but she said that would mean someone was thinking of them. So he said yeah, I would rather be tp'd by God than not have Him thinking of them. Donnie said we are being tp'd by God now. I think we tp'd ourselves, lol. God is helping us clean it up.
But still, to never have problems would be awful. You'd never get to see God's miracles. His loving involvement in your life. His amazing love for us naughty sheep who want our own way.
I hope to get to update today how God has provided the rest of the way for us. Although we did get some good information about how to deal with it, but nothing is quick, not even today's provision. At least another week of no hot water.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: