ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 22, 2006

Today

God did provide a way for us to get the rest of the money we need without going into debt! Its going to be a little while before we can get to it, but hopefully we'll have this all taken care of before Samuel decides he can't wait anymore.
Which, it seems, he can't! yesterday I was in the OB ward for 4 hours stopping contractions. The ended up giving me 3 shots to stop it before it finally made the contractions 30 minutes apart instead of 3. At one point they were right on top of each other, not even going all the way down between them. It seems that the big deal was more that I had a c-section than how bad the contractions were. I didn't like the talk of doing a c-section yesterday or being shipped to the cities because he was too early for our hospital. But, praise God, they did not cause me to dialate! So, I was able to come home and not even be on bedrest, well not doctor ordered bedrest, dh and kids don't let me do much of anything! I appreciate that, I know they love me and care about me and really care about Samuel, too.

Trinity went to a friend's house yesterday so I could go in to get checked. She had never been there before and didn't even know the mom, really, but she had so much fun! I was worried about her being scared, she looked a little worried driving off with someone else. But she did great and told us she had lots of fun.

Today has been a nice day of getting the house cleaned up. I'm not supposed to, but I keep doing it before Donnie realizes it, lol. He's working from home today to make sure I'm ok and don't overdo it. I'm actually feeling pretty good, cleaning and cooking, even.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Stacey said...

That little guy wants out of there! Keep him in as long as you can!!