ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 16, 2006

Nothing accomplished.......


I hate days like this. I have so far gotten nothing accomplished. I did part of this, a bit of that, I want to do that but won't be able to finish because I have to do this..........
Today is the birthday party day. I'm not really interested in spending the day with the teens, but I guess we have to follow through. ;-) Maybe we'll set them up bowling and we'll head to Walmart for some shopping. I don't think I spent enough money there last night.
Trinity could certainly make life easier if she would just potty train! She KNOWS how to do it, and does fine away from home, but at home she PREFERS to poop on the floor and spread it around. She knows the trouble she'll be in, because today I found her under the crib pooping. She's always had a thing for playing in poop, spreading it all over her crib and walls and body. Every single day. I thought she had outgrown it, but I guess with the baby coming she grabbed back onto that.
Actually, all the kids could make life easier. Drew could just behave. Devon could take his pills and stop annoying people and back talking us and arguing every tiny little detail to death. Kaytlin could stop having PMS 24 days out of the month, hehe. Cody could stop being a whiner about every little thing that touches him and about playing more and more and more video games. Hope-Anne could stop trying to "help" by taking everything apart and leaving a disaster and stop interupting us and stop jumping in to do things that we are trying to do. And Samuel could stop doing head spins on my cervix. And they could all just DO THEIR CHORES!!!!
But who am I kidding? Life would be boring then.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: