ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

September 14, 2006

The nursery is done!

Whew! One more task out of the way! I am glad that this is out of the way, but I never want to paint again! My thighs are so sore from squatting and standing to get all of the walls painted. I can barely walk down the stairs right now, it hurts so bad! LOL I can't scrunch down to look in cupboards or I scream in pain.

Its funny how I get this nursery set up on my first baby's 17th birthday. Could make a person meloncholy. Luckily he makes the day miserable enough that I'm not sentimental about having him, lol. He wants a "party" with his friends, most of whom we don't think are great influences on his morals, though they aren't "bad" kids. We said to invite friends from church, too, but he doesn't "get along with them as well" so refused to invite them, even if it means no party. So we said, ok, how about no girls, only guys, or us as chaperones. No go on either of those. He wants to be away from us, and he won't do the party without girls. Hmmm. Doesn't want Christians or parents there and insists on having girls. Am I imagining something here? I'd need a helmet if this didn't disturb me.
Well, he finally decided that he'd let us chaperone. So, we'll be going to a movie and bowling with a bunch of teenie-boppers. Not our favorite option, but we like movies.
We got some pie and ice cream to celebrate for today with his siblings. I hope he felt a little appreciated today. We did leave out his birthday spankings, but of course, the night isn't over yet............. whaaaa-ha-ha-ha! It'll probably take everyone to hold him down to let Trinity spank him, hehe. Last year I ended up with bruises, so maybe I should let the tradition die and not end up in labor!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.