ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 13, 2006

Got milk?

This picture is of Hope-Anne and Samuel.

Sunday after church my husband suprised me by taking me out on a date. My oldest dd wanted to babysit Sam, so I expressed some milk for him. Then we decided that we were going to be too far away for them to have to deal with him if he started screaming or wouldn't eat from a bottle, so we took him with us.
After some shopping and a movie we called home. Donnie could here Trinity (nearly 3yo) screaming in the background so he asked what happened to her. Kaytlin found her drinking Samuel's bottle and took it away from her, LOL.
When we got home I asked her if she drank Samuel's bottle, and she said yes, and I asked her if she likes momma's milk and she got a crooked grin on her face and answered "yes." We're going to have to be careful around here!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: