ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

November 13, 2006

Little boy blue.......

It is so funny what little kids will do sometimes, and it is very important to get this stuff written down so you can bring it up as they get older!
My now 17yo son, Drew, got into much trouble as a toddler. One day I went to see what the quiet little Drew Monster was up to. I found him in his room, completely naked. Now that wasn't so bad, he liked being naked and did that often, it was the color of his skin that wasn't so funny. He was blue. From head to toe, blue. Yes, he was breathing. The little stinker had taken a blue marker and colored himself blue. Head to toe. Cracks and creases. Yes, EVERYWHERE. Yes, those little boy parts, and even between the butt cheeks.
I was mad. I couldn't even talk to him. I told him to stay put until Daddy got home. Thankfully daddy was on his way home.
Mad mommy sent now mad daddy in to deal with the little boy blue. Daddy says "Drew, were you naughty?" and that blue little boy says in his most indignant voice "I not naughty, I a 'murf!"
When we picked ourselves off the floor from laughing so hard, we washed him up and loved him silly.
Two weeks earlier we had gone to Smurf Wallaby Park in Metz, France, and Drew was apparently very impressionable at that age.
Oh, and my Little Boy Blue, who is now way bigger than I am, says its just fine to post this on the WWW. He's such a good sport!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: