ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 09, 2006

Look who's 6 weeks old!

Here is our future Minnesota Vikings player!
Samuel is growing up too fast! I love that he's still a newborn, and I love that he is starting to smile at everyone. But I just know its going to be a blink and he'll be crawling all over.
I've tried and tried to get a shot of him smiling big enough to show his cute dimples, but with a digital cam it is almost impossible. By the time you see the dimples and aim and snap and the camera focuses and then blinks against red-eye and then decides to take the shot, its gone. I've only gotten one smile on film, but no dimples.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well! Your children are so cute. Loved the smurf story!