ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 18, 2006

What a week!












We've had an exciting 7 days! Last Tuesday my sister in law had her first baby, the first grandchild on my husband's side that didn't come from us! She had a little boy, he is the same length as Samuel, 2lbs smaller, but he looks SO much shorter!!! They are 6 1/2 weeks apart. Today, a week later, my sister had her baby girl! She is a little pumpkin, but bruised up from coming out too fast. I can't wait to get to see her, but she lives a long way away and I was just there this weekend. :-(
We had Christmas with my family over the weekend, too. And swim meets, but thats another post!
We went to see our new nephew on Sunday, and his first-time parents are doing a wonderful job, but its really funny to watch. New daddy is very high-strung, so we knew this would be fun to watch! For 7 years we've never gone to their home in the winter and been warm, lol, but it is broiling now! The new baby was warm in a onsie and thin sweetpea gown, no socks! Its a riot! But an even bigger riot is that my husband has been that way with our 7th child, too! And hiccups, oh man, BOTH of those daddy's are in a panic "is he ok? is it ok to have so many hiccups? isn't his body jerking too much?" And our house is hot too, 71-75 degrees!
But I love it. Its very, very sweet to see my husband worry so much about his little munchkin. I do get annoyed when he tells me how to drive when I take the baby, but not the other kids, he doesn't care about how I drive when I have them, hehe.
Oh, the baby joy! I'm in heaven!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: