ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 15, 2007

More Master of Disaster happenings

Oh dear. I left the kids home while I went to a meeting. I was gone for a little over two hours. I left a 17 year old in charge. The meeting was great, we accomplished a lot in planning for our new church directory. We even accomplished some sharing and caring as good friends.

So, I happily stop at the store and pick up a few things then run home. Upon opening the door I find the refridgerator door wide open. There are no kids around. Hmmm. Oh, there's chocolate milk all over the fridge. I head to the bathroom and found toothpaste spread all over the bathroom counter/sink. And some blood. Probably the 3-4th bloody nose of the day for Trinity. Then she comes out of her room and finds me and tells me she pooped. Yep, she pooped all right. She was nekkid and had poop all over her legs and between her toes. I can smell it in her room, but I can't FIND it! There is some under Sam's crib, but I just don't think there is enough for the level of stink and the amount on her.
The baby slept through the whole time I was gone, which is the reason 17yo thinks its ok to ignore the 3yo.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

You poor girl. You have so many messes to clean up! Someday you have to use some of these stories as blackmail to get them to behave! We tease our teens about telling their boyfriend/girlfriend about things and they plead NO! HAHA. Check out my blog as I "tagged" you. And thanks for blogrolling my sis "stacitee" and I. I tried to blogroll you 2 days ago but I am having trouble with the side bar. I am still working on it.