ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 20, 2007

Random stuff

Look at this great photo made out of TOAST. Seriously artistic, huh?!

I've homeschooled my children, and I have some learning disabilities in some of my children, so education is important to me. There is a great video here, click on the purple box, about children and education. Don't let your child be a kangaroo, or a fish!

And now a couple videos to make you chuckle!


And:



And:



I hope you had fun! Everyone needs a good laugh now and then!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

My oldest is a little hyper.. i worry bout her going to school, I have thought about homeschooling quite often but don't think I have the knowledge to teach my children myself. Kinda a catch tweenty two.. You havet o know the material to teach it. ahh well we shall see. I have a few years yet to worry bout that part...

Staci said...

Hee! Funny videos!