ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 21, 2007

Sunday Festivus #2, but week #3

Sunday Festivus is something started by Terrific Teens to gripe about yourself or something other than other people.

I am sick of our family being SICK. Flus and colds and flus and colds and surgery. I've been sick or bed-ridden for the majority of the last 11 months. 22 weeks of morning sickness, then all sorts of pregnancy problems leading to bedrest. The kids even had a nasty week long per kid virus while I was in the midst of morning sickness. I finally have the baby, and spend 5 weeks recovering from the c-section, and find myself in complete agony! Apparently I have a very, very diseased gall bladder. But I can't get it taken out for several weeks because of the c-section. Then we get the flu for a week over Christmas. Then I have the gall bladder surgery. Then we get colds.
I'm ready for some healthy months over here.
What can I do to make this happen? Well, for starters I can make healthier food, and force the kids to make it on their nights. I can also be rigid on bed times so everyone gets enough rest. (thats hard because the older kids and dh and I love to watch Scrubs, and its on from 11 to 12 pm week nights!) I can also start taking garlic oil. And buy some peroxide so I can put that in our ears, it is supposed to get rid of colds. I'll have to try that.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: