ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 08, 2007

Sunday Festivus



Pam at Terrific Teens is holding a Sunday Festivus at http://mominator44.blogspot.com. Anyone who can tell me how to put this links in correctly will be my hero!!!

I know its not Sunday now, but I thought I would still put some lovely things my dd did on here. She has lots of things to complain about. These pics are a couple of her better drawings. The first is on the wall in Kaytlin's room. The second is in Kaytlin's closet, and Trin says it is Mom, Dad and baby in the picture. Dad has the scribbled beard, hehe.
Trin frequently: pees on things, like couches, beds, floors, and folded clothes, spreads poop on things, yes, POOP, carries the baby around when we aren't looking, gets into the fridge and sometimes breaks 18 eggs on the floor or spills things all over inside or outside, dumps cereal on the floor, plays in poop, writes on walls, books, whatever she can write on, gets on the computer and surfs the net, tears the couch cushions off the couches, throws 30+ stuffed animals all over the room, spills things on my white carpet, POOPS on my white carpet, pukes on my white carpet. Need I go on?? But I can go on! Read my "Essay" post. Spices all over. She recently microwaved a can of raviolis with the lid ON and it blew up in there! Plus she has microwaved my can of coffee grounds, and turned on an empty microwave several times. She put chicken seasoning in my instant coffee mix, oh yes she did! She dumped out the whole canister of sugar and mixed it with water on my counter and floor. She used fabric paint on a wooden hanger and Sam's shirt.
I'll stop there.
I could do another post on grievances against Drew, too, lol. Or Devon, thats several posts, hehe. I love my dh dearly, but there could be a nice long post, too.
Now I need to do some positive posting!

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

This is why I had to stop at one kid, lol! If my kids were doing this stuff, you'd be reading "mom arrested" !!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Oh I am SOOO happy you joined in on the Festivus meme!!!! You have the best grievances to post too! I am sure that there are other mothers out there that can identify. Trin sounds like she will be a great helper when she gets older! I had a poo smearer too but I am not revealing who since they are teens now.

Staci said...

Thank you for posting this. My daughter has been writing on things lately too (her chair, her vanity table, the door). Glad to know I'm not alone!

Staci said...

P.S. I can tell you how to add a link since you are using Blogger. (My husband showed me how.) I'd better send an email...