ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 12, 2007

Trinity Funnies

Yesterday Trinity went up to daddy and said "Daddy, I have a bloody nose on my foot." She gets frequent nose bleeds, lol, so she calls all bleeding a bloody nose, apparently. I asked her what happened, why are you bleeding? She said "Cause I picked it." Just like she picks her nose and bleeds!
Our house is almost 100 years old and there are many weird things going on. This morning Trinity was spinning around in my computer chair, she was on her tummy with her legs on the floor pushing herself around. When the chair turned to facing the desk it went sliding right under the desk on the slope that is our floor, and says "whoa, its getting dark!" as she slid all the way underneath the desk, lol.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: