ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

January 26, 2007

Trinity Funnies

So today we are on day 2 of potty boot camp. I am much harder on her than most people should be, because she WAS potty trained a year ago, before I got pregnant. So, we KNOW she is rebelling and is perfectly able to do this.
The rules are if she goes potty in the potty chair she gets a book read to her. If she poops in the potty she gets a popsicle. If she is dry all day she gets a present out of the goody bag. If she goes in her pants she gets a spanking and has to clean it up. (she pees on beds just to pee on beds, its really out of control.)
Yesterday after about 3 spankings for peeing on things I find her without her panties. I sent her to go get them and she starts swatting her own butt! I figured at that point she must have peed in them, cause I'm just that good. I kept sending her for them, and she kept swatting her hiney and not bringing me the panties. So at this point I know she peed. I had to spank her, cause I said so. After her swat she says "Why you do THAT!?" "Because if you pee in your pants you get a spanking." "I spank-Ed mySelf!" LOL
So today she's peeing in the potty chair with lots of prompting from mom and baby Sam. Then I smell something. Yep, she's playing in her poop. So, I haul her off to the bathroom, clean her up, make her clean up the poop and give her a swat on the bum. One tiny turd dropping had landed on the blanket she was laying on so I gave her toilette paper to clean it up and told her to throw it away. About 30 minutes later she comes up to me and says "Mommy, I got the poop out of my nose!"
She did have what looked like poop smear on her finger, but I didn't dare ask if she meant a booger or real poop. Later I found the toilette paper without the turd..... not in the trash....

But! She hasn't peed in her pants all day and its almost 7:30 at night!

Ok, as I typed that last sentence, she was peeing in her pants. 30 mintues away from a prize.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

In love reading the Trinity Chronicles that you write. My son used to go poo by himself and then wipe his bottom on the stuffed animals in his room. I thought something was seriously wrong with him. When he started peeing on things including his little sister in the tub (they were 2 and 4 I think) I was so mortified. I finally called my mother who told me countless stories of other children especially boys and the strange things they pee on. I was so relieved! And now reading your blog I realize he is seriously ok! hahahaha