ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 03, 2007

Sam's Motto




This is my super fantastic new diaper from Fuzzi Fannies! She is the maker of the Superman dipe I was drooling over. I couldn't snag a spot to get a Superman made, but I snagged this wonderful dipe that she calls a "second" but I think is perfect! It is the softest, most wonderful thing to touch! I would love underwear made of whatever incredible fabric is inside this!
I do have a Superman coming, though! I'll be posting about that as soon as I get it, some time next week. And I bought a bunch of superhero dipes off another site today, 2 Spidermans, a superman, and a batman, maybe dh will get excited about cloth diapering now. Well, I can hope, can't I?

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Cute diaper!

There is nothing that gets my husband excited about cloth diapering. But that's ok. I do 99.9% of the changing anyway.

Can't wait to see the superheroes!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Cute Diaper and very cute boy. I can see a little of Devon in him. I always thought the cloth diapers would be so much more comfortable for the baby too!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I think the diaper is adorable, and it is super soft! I would love underwear that soft, too...especially in this cold MN weather! Thanks for sharing your knowledge of cloth diapers with me! You are such a wonderful friend!

The Estrogen Files said...

What a cute diaper! I love cloth diapers, too.

Nikki said...

SO CUTE! I get so excited about cute cloth diapers. We mostly just have prefolds and plain old white wraps with snaps. But I just won a couple auctions on ebay to get a few cute ones for the new baby-- and maybe try them out on the baby we're diapering right now. I LOVE CLOTH DIAPERING!