ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 11, 2007

Minnesota's Ten Commandments

1. Der's only one God, ya know.
2. Don't make that fish on your mantle an idol.
3. Cussing ain't Minnesota nice.
4. Go to church even when you're up nort.
5. Honor your folks.
6. Don't kill. Catch and release.
7. There is only one Lena for every Ole. No cheatin'.
8. If it ain't your lutefisk, don't take it.
9. Don't be braggin' about how much snow ya shoveled.
10. Keep your mind off your neighbor's hotdish.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh, and I've never even lived in Minnesota (not even close - we live in the Pacific Northwest).

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

That is so cute. Great idea's for explaining some of those commandments to little ones too. (Like number 10)

Kat said...

I had to send that to my grandmother who is from there. Sometimes when she's mad her accent comes out, i always made me giggle.