ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #10

Thirteen Things about Lisa
13 things I won't miss now that Trin is potty trained!
(I can't figure out how to get my pictures from my other computer so I can't do my cakes this week.)

1. Finding clothes I had washed, dried and folded thrown on the floor and peed on. (once)
2. Finding p00p under the crib. (Three times)
3. Finding p00p smeared all over the crib and rails. (Every. Single. Day. For a whole year. Sometimes more than once a day.)
4. Cleaning p00p out of every crack and crevis of the Little Tikes doll house.
5. Finding my bed peed in. (FOUR TIMES!!)
6. Cleaning the p00py skidmark out of the carpet going ALL THE WAY down the stairs.
7. Sitting down in my computer chair and getting a VERY wet back end. (NINE TIMES!!!)
8. Going into Trin's room late at night and smelling the odor and finding p00p smeared all over the bed and on a sleeping Trin, who then has to be woken up and bathed and sheets and blankets changed and washed. (twice)
9. Going in Trin's room and finding very dark circles on the floor and discovering yet another puddle on the carpet. (can't even count them)
10. P00p finger painted into the sheets.
11. Trail of p00p down the wall.
12. P00py hand prints on walls.
13. Scrubbing Trin from head to toe and getting p00 out of her fingernails and hair and belly button and toes and fingers and tummy and face and legs and clothes and............

We're done!!!!!!!

Now, on to Sam.

** I find it funny that these are so amusing to people. I didn't even mention the p00py figures she made and left on my banister like playdoh people! **


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


18 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

What a good list..Im sorry but number 6 made me laugh

Anonymous said...

I blocked out the potty training years ;) I too laughed out loud at #6!

Michelle Pillow said...

I don't even want to think about potty training. *shivers and suppresses memories*

LOL, great blog post :)

Michelle
Michelle
http://michellepillow.com/authorblog/

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! This is a great list!!! Our last dd (3) just finished potty training...well, actualy not night trained yet, but we are doing pull ups at night this time around. The poop on everything is killing me....do you ever wonder how they become excited to play with this stuff being that it stinks so bad????

Kris said...

oh my goodness--I shouldn't have read this list. Now I'll never have children! just kidding

Your job as a mom is defintely harder than my job as a graduate student. Thanks for visiting my TT today. And you have a beautiful family!

-Kristy

JAM said...

Holy Smokes! What a ride you've been on. Wait until she's a teen, the time for your sweet revenge. Nothing strikes fear in the heart of a teen like embarrassment, and NOBODY does it better than a parent. You exist, therefore they are embarrassed. Bwahahahaha!

I thought having to get up the occasional doggy poop was a pain.

Love the skid mark all the way down the stairs!

Anonymous said...

So this is what I have to look forward to with Beautiful Daughter's future (she's only 15 months)?!?! Acckkk...I don't know if I should laugh or cry but I definitely won't share this with Darling Wife!

Unknown said...

LOL what made me laugh out loud was what you left out. I never had to deal with this one thank God. The rest I can so empathize with. I've been through them all, too. I thought I was done with potty training until last year when I found out I was pregnant again (#4). I'm due in May, but will be lucky to make it through April.

Danielle said...

I have one more to go for potty training but never had it as bad as you describe. I feel for you.

Great TT.

Lady G~ said...

Sounds like you are quite the pooper cleaner upper expert. The worst I ever had to deal with was picking up two little poop balls in at my friends pool. I thought for sure we would never be invited back again. I was wrong.

Kimberley Robinson said...

I can't remember the poop stage, that much, but I think I would have remembered more if they had been as exciting as yours.

Anonymous said...

You should win an award for mother of the year! That is more poop clean up than one single mother should have to deal with. I did laugh at this list!

Kathy said...

This list is so totally gross! I am sooooo thankful that my kids did not do that! The worst they ever did during the PT years was fill the toilet with t.p. I guess I had it easy with my three!
You DO deserve an award!

Qtpies7 said...

Did I mention this is JUST Trinity, not the 5 kids before her? Before her the worst I dealt with was one of my kids hated p00py pants and would pull it out of her diaper, and then didn't know what to do with it and would wipe it on her hair, lol. If Trinity had been my first, I may not have been up for 7 kids.
"This too shall pass, this too shall pass..." And it has. God is good!

Carina said...

Oh dear Father God, please, please, please let my daughter not discover her own poo when the time comes!

So far my son wasn't interested. I know your first five weren't. Maybe Mimsy won't be either. I bet you are absolutely elated to be through with this time.

alisonwonderland said...

i was just thinking that if Trinity had been your first, you wouldn't have had seven - and then i saw that you'd put that in the comments! LOL!

hang in there! here's to hoping Sam won't be near as "fun"! :o)

Kat said...

My son is doing great on the pee part now..the poop everywhere is super fun ain't it?

Crissybug said...

Yuck! Potty training is so not fun. I am still in the process with my little Caden. I can't wait until I can go somewhere and not worry that he is going to unload in other places than a toilet!