ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 21, 2007

Wordy Wednesday??


I don't really have a wordless Wednesday, but I just have to post this pic! Sam is just so cute!
I have so much I want to say, but I really shouldn't, or can't say.
Things are hopefully going to get better at our church. I'm not sure if it will end with everyone staying in our church, though. People are talking, and headway seems to be being made. Things got ugly, but hopefully will get cleaned up by next week.
I've had to eat humble pie a couple of times in the last month. Not fun. And that is why I had to remove my post. Way too much information, plus something that was stated in a way that could be interpretted in the wrong way because of how I said it, not because of what I actually feel. I was wrong, and I had to apologize.
I could keep going, there is just so much on my mind and I can barely get to sleep at night. Ugh. Well, we meet with the couple who are involved in the situation on Sunday, and hopefully things will be spoken with wisdom and things are heard with understanding.
But isn't Sam just too cute?!

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

yofed said...

SO cute!!! Plus he wears spiderman... any plans for an other cutie? :) (I want more but for now I have to enjoy other people's tiny ones...)

Kat said...

I love his outfi! you are in my prayers I really hope you feel better!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

I missed the "church torn apart" post. I was having computer trouble for a few days. But it makes me curious. Our church had a situation that was devastating but it ended up with the people who were always contrary leaving, and the the church is stronger and more loving than ever. God takes care of his children if they remain faithful.

Anonymous said...

Sam is a cutie pie. Hope things get better at church!

Carina said...

I kind of figured you'd have to remove that post eventually. It feels great to get stuff off your chest, but it's not really practical in our computer age. I've removed a few posts of my own, and probably will have to do so again.

Sam has definitely got his Spidy Senses going. He's a a cute little fellow!

Crissybug said...

Sam is sooo cute! You are such an amazing woman to have 7 children. I come from a family of 8, and I know how crazy life can be. I admire you and your strength.

I wasn't around to read your previous post, but it sure seems to have caused quite the heartache. I hope things have or will turn around.

In the meantime it has been great to read a bit about your family.