ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 28, 2007

Prom Pictures!

Drew and Kaytlin went to prom with their friends R and L. Kaytlin is only in 10th grade, but L wanted to go with someone and asked Kaytlin, so she went. My friend Sarah did Kaytlin's hair, and it turned out so cute!
Isn't Kaytlin gorgeous!?
Just stunning!

This is the amazing and adorable hairstyle Sarah did!

Drew, showing his dork-side, lol. I don't know whats up with him and fedoras. He is a handsome one, though!

Here's the group of them: Drew, R, Kaytlin and L.

And another. I'll post more pics later, I have some close ups of them on the camera, but Kaytlin took it. R has the prettiest smile I've ever seen, and I want to get it on here.
Drew took the girls on a picnic and served an Italian pasta salad and some cheeses and bread and fruit and dip. They had a good time and pigged out. Drew even brought my china and wine glasses all decked out in a wicker basket and cloth napkins. They will probably be back here for a movie later in the evening. Which is fine, but since I've had the directory pics for 3 LONG days right on the heel of Devon being so sick and us being in the ER until 3am, well, lets just say the house is not in entertaining condition, lol. Its not TOO bad, unless you look closely at the floor or in the fridge. I bet they won't care.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

Wow, Prom. It's bitter-sweet I"m sure. A wonderful, memorable experience in our children's lives yet a sign that they are growing ever so quickly. These pictures are wonderful. They look great! :-)

Carina said...

Hey, I love the fedora. I begged (and still beg) my husband to wear something cool like that, but he won't do it. Of course, he doesn't even wear baseball caps, so it makes sense.

Your children are both quite good-looking. I hope they enjoyed their evening.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Ah, the memories.
Blessings,
~Toni~
p.s. You've been tagged for the thinking blogger award.
http://inthemidstofthisseason.blogspot.com/2007/04/oh-thinks-you-can-think.html

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! You must be so proud!