ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 28, 2007

Whaaa!!!

Today is prom and my dh took my camera paintballing! And my friend lost her camera, so another friend is checking to see if she has disc space on hers, but didn't have time to empty it if she didn't. So, I may not have a camera. But I think the kids can all come over after grand march and eating, Prom is at 8, and the paintballers should be back about 5 or so.

Isn't it funny how no matter what you've seen with your kids, the next kid somehow manages to do something the other kids have not done!? Once you get to, oh... five kids, you think you've pretty much seen it all. But then the sixth child comes along and does different stuff. Unfortunately its usually worse or more gross. (can we say enough to the p00p?) Well last night after our directory pictures I was riding home with Donnie in his car and he says, "Look what I saw Trinity doing outside?" (while he was watching her and I was working at the church) She colored on his car with a crayon! A very pretty smiley face right on the front of his car like a hood ornament!
Drew washed it of because he's using the car for prom, so I'm very mad, because that would be an awesome blog picture. All our kids drew on the walls, all of them. But none have drawn on a car.

Just a minute ago I was talking to Drew, who was busy ignoring me because he's playing a game, and I said I needed to start getting ready to go to church for the directory pics. Then I stuck my arm up to make sure I had shaved under my arms because I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt. Drew looks at me weird, and takes off his headphones and says "what?" He thought I was pumping my arm like something great had happened, lol!
Oh, and Trinity is wearing a VERY fancy dress from a dance recital to go to church and dance with her friend DJ, whom she calls BJ. She loves to dress up for him, but he doesn't have the time of day for her, lol. He's a boy, but one day he's gonna be graveling* her shoes and she won't have the time of day for him!

*graveling is a joke on Scrubs, but my family does it to each other to show our love! Its just putting gravel in someone's shoes, and if you put your foot in there before you notice it, then you have to wear it anyways. But if you notice it first, then you weren't graveled. We think we're funny, so we don't care what you think.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

MGM said...

I'm always in awe of people with more than three or four kids. I can't figure out how they do it! God didn't grant me the tolerance and patience for it! HA! Oh, and I was 32 when I got started having babies, so I didn't exactly get a head start. Oh, yeah, and I had to have two c-sections with the two babies I did have because my body apparently doesn't know how to give birth and isn't constructed in the fashion that allows a baby to pass naturally...and I just can't go through that again.

Anyway, kudos to you for doing what you love! Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun and are never bored!