ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 14, 2007

Sam has another new trick!

Sam was just being so cute that I had to video tape him! Then I decided to let him sit up, since that is his new trick. But then he did something to totally shock me! He's growing too fast!!!!!
(sorry about the nudity, he has the most fun when he's diaperless.)

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

yofed said...

Oh my! I had tears watching that! :) He's so cute and funny!

*Tanyetta* said...

DJ said--it's a baby! eating his feet! giggle giggle snort! haha...

tooooooo cute.

OMG he stood up by himself! cool deal catching a milestone on video! good job mom :)

Kat said...

I miss that age!!! Too cute!

Jeana said...

Too adorable! Thanks for stopping by my place!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

That is so adorable! Thanks for brightening my day.

Romie said...

This is great, this will be great to show to future girlfriends!