ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11


Thirteen Things about Lisa
13 Blogs I love to read!

1. Babysteps She's so cute, and I am facinated with being a dorm
mom and having a family. Plus I just love her honesty.
2. Dane Bramage I love his TTs!
3. Boomama I love to go here for a good laugh!
4. Holymama Seriously, she got a treadmill for her dog, and its
hysterical! You have to read about Duke's sprain!
5. It Coulda Been Worse She has THE best stories EVAH. Look
in her archives for the Perfect Gift, around Feb. 07.
6. Life In A Shoe Another large family blog, I enjoy reading
about people similar to me.
7. No Diet Coke for Mommy I have to admit, I went there to
to see why mommy wouldn't want Diet Coke, but I stayed!
8. Touching Heaven Well, she's family! I'm watching their
journey to become missionaries in Africa!!!
9. Rocks In My Dryer Lots of reviews there, and great posts!
10. Terrific Teens Miracle stories, Sunday festivus, sane mom
of teens.....
11. Laughing Mommy Good, sweet, and apparently shares my
fear of spiders. I almost threw up a little when I saw the pics on
her Sunday Festivus 13. I'm REALLY that freaked by Spiders.
12. Trophy of God's Grace Another large family AND vasectomy
reversal family with reversal babes! 12 kids, I love it!
13. Antique Mommy She has to be one of the most popular
bloggers out there. I really enjoy reading her posts.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



19 people think my kids are qtpies:

JAM said...

I read a few of these myself. I'll have to go and check out the rest.

I mean, how can you not at least visit a blog called Rocks In My Dryer?

Unknown said...

I cant read these! I especially love mommy blogs..There are usually great stories there..Thanks for posting

Rebecca said...

I read some of those. Antique Mommy is my favorite mommy blog to read! My TT13 is up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

KarenW said...

I have some of those on my google reader. Thanks for the list. I'll check them out.

Kristina Knight said...

Oooohh! More blogs to check out...now ALL my time is going to be spent in the blogosphere! :)

Happy TT!

Darla said...

Oooh, more blogs to check out. Thanks for the recommendations!

Penny said...

Oh yeah, more blogs to check out! I love lists of more blogs!

Happy TTing!

Baba said...

Thanks for the top 13 to visit...
Thanks also for visiting my blog today. Baba

Geekwif said...

Know and love some of these already (HolyMama rocks!), but I'm going to check out some of the others. Thanks!

Carina said...

Wow! Someone thinks I'm cute! I'm not quite sure exactly what that means, but it's got to be a compliment, right? I'm glad you come to read, and I hope you have as much fun as I do here at your blog.

Antique Mommy and Boomama are also two of my favorites.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

cool list; I'll have to check some of those out. Thanks for sharing them!

Happy TT!

Lady G~ said...

I'm a frequent visitor of two on your list. I'll have to go check the others out.

Great list.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting me on your list! I love reading your blog too. I always know I'll have a good laugh, and I love to come check out your Festivus on Sundays. I read some of the same blogs you do!

Kim C. said...

Thanks for putting me on your list, and I'll ruin it just by commenting but I have to point out that you had exactly 13 comments on your Thursday 13 post until I came along.
:)

alisonwonderland said...

great TT! i've read some of those blogs - and No Diet Coke for Mommy is a favorite of mine. i'll have to check the others out ...

thanks for stopping by!

Kat said...

Thanks! I like your blog it is a wonderful read!

Dane Bramage said...

Wow! I amde the list! how kewl is that? Thanks for the mention and the visits. I have to visit some of these now that you have piqued my curiosity.

Jen said...

I'll have to check some of these out, how fun!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

I've been a little busy lately so I am catching up. Thanks for mentioning my site. I love reading your site too. I always wanted at least 6 kids so you are my hero. I love a lot of these blogs too and the ones I haven't seen I am definitely going to visit! Thanks