ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #13

Thirteen Things about Lisa
13 T-shirt logos I want to get

1. For Devon: as a matter of fact I did sleep in these clothes
2. For Donnie: Can I get caller ID for the voices in my head?
3. For Donnie: SHUT UP VOICES or I'll poke you with a Q-TIP again
4. For my friend Sarah: Sanity is back-ordered Sarcasm is unlimited supply
5. For Drew: What i really need are MINIONS (he says he already has some)
6. For my mom: I'm not driving badly, I'm multitasking! (her dog won't willingly get in the car with her!)
7. For Hope-Anne: I don't have ADD! Hey, look! There goes a squirrel!
8. For Drew: There is no problem so complex that it can't be solved with DUCT TAPE
9. For Drew: You probably don't recognize me without my cape
10. For Sarah: National Sarcasm Society Like we need your support
11. For Kaytlin: If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon
12. For Devon: DON'T make me go all NINJA on you.
13. For me: Careful, or you'll end up in my blog!

You can order these at http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/ Except for #13, which I made up and want to get!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Modern Musings
2. Soliloquy
3. "We're all mad here," said the Cheshire Cat to Alice.
4. Any Apples
5. Amy's Random thoughts
6. Dane Bramage
7. Here Comes A Storm
8. BLAH BLAH BLOG - THE SOAP BOX
9. For Such a Time as Now
10. Writing My Life Away
11. Just Bloggin' Along
12. toni (in the midst...)
13. laughing mommy
14. Raise the Cup!
15. Michelle's Pillow Talk
16. Least Significant Bits
17. Babysteps
18. ancsweetnsassygal
19. Experience Imagination

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


23 people think my kids are qtpies:

Danielle said...

Number 1, 10, 11, and 12 are my favorite.

Happy TT

Be well and enjoy the day

Rebecca said...

I liked them all, but 11 is my favorite!
Happy TT13
http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

alisonwonderland said...

#8, 10, and 13 are my favorites! fun TT! happy thursday!

Unknown said...

These are awesome! What a creative list! I love number 11!

Amys random thoughts is having a blogging scavenger hunt starting May 1st. Details were announced today..Hope you will join the fun!

Anonymous said...

Funny! And the last is my favorite!

Dane Bramage said...

I thought those were great! I may have to get #13. Well better late than never, I finally put up my Thursday Thirteen. It is my 38th installment. 13 Bits of Workplace Wisdom Stop by if you get a chance.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by! #6 is sooo my mother. I see my life flash before my eyes when I am in a car with her!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Duh...and here is my link!

http://absinthedreamers.blogspot.com/2007/04/thursday-thirteen-10.html

Malinda777 said...

Thanks for the laughs...those were cute. We have a list of songs this week at Blah Blah Blog - The Soap Box

KarenW said...

Fun shirts! I want number 13!

Kristina Knight said...

those are great!
Happy TTing. :)

Penny said...

This is a fun list! I am lovin' #7! Thank you for stopping by my TT!

Anonymous said...

Oh, great. You had to go'n be funny, din'tcha. Bloggity rule 247, section 7-c reads (and I quote)...
Any blog entry that brings instant laughter to a new visitor will immediately require said visitor to read at least two other entries before exiting that blog. Furthermore, if the additional entries continue to bring smiles and laughter, it is then mandatory to store that blog in favorites." No exceptions will be made so please laugh cautiously."

Okay, so I cracked up at #6 and laughed harder at #7 (do you know my dd???)
Blessings,
~Toni~
In The Midst Of This Season

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is the only time I laughed out loud today! I am still cuckling over #3!

Michelle Pillow said...

LOL, these are great :)
Michelle
http://www.ravenhappyhour.com/ravenblog/
http://www.michellepillow.com/authorblog/

JAM said...

Dangit! I came by here twice yesterday and missed it. Sorry.

These are wonderful. I saw a teenager one day with a shirt that said, "The voices in my head don't like you very much."

I though, "Man, I gotta get me one of them." My oldest daughter needs her one of those MINIONS shirts, she's a true type A personality.

My younger daughter needs something along the lines of wanting sleeping to be an olympic sport.

Carina said...

I just got this catalog too! You listed all my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Very funny TT. #2 is my favorite. And if you figure out how, let me know. lol Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
These t-shirts are great! And here's my list:

1. For you, Lisa: "Embarrassing my kids, just one more service I offer."

2. For our favorite Youth Pastor: "I can't believe I own a mini-van!"

3. For me: "Running late is the only exercise I get".

4. For Ruth: "Dorm life suits me."

5. For her BF: "I'm only wearing black until they make something darker".

6. For DS Joel, "Regrettably, all the good jobs start before I get up".

7. For DH Ray: "Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion."

8. For DS Jeremy, "Make it idiot Proof and someone will make a better idiot".

9. For Step-D Sarah: "You can't scare me, I'm a nurse".

10. For DD Jess: "P.M.S. (Purchase More Shoes)"

11. For DD Molly: "Yes, it IS always about me."

12. For Step-son Dan: "Getting married was her idea."

13. Also for Ray: "I"M HAVING AN OUT OF MONEY EXPERIENCE"

Amy said...

I want #5 and #7!

Happy T13.

Qtpies7 said...

Jeannie, you now have to start blogging! You've just done your first Thursday Thirteen!

Anonymous said...

OK, so I am the owner of #4 and #10...yes, I believe I can be famous for as much as Mrs. Lisa blogs about me. I should get paid for advertisement benefits. Isn't there royalties or something?? Lisa, you are funny. That there is funny!
You are classic.
You are funny.
You live online (psst...I won't tell Donnie). :)