ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 01, 2007

I've been nominated! Really!



I've been nominated for a thinking blogger award! Wow! I did not know I actually made people think, when did that happen? LOL I was pretty sure I made people RUN with all the talk of p00p and stuff that my kids do.

I was nominated by Toni at In The Midst of This Season. She thinks I'm FUNNY. I like her already.... Toni is pretty funny herself! I love her sweet way of warning her brother of their parents wrath. I so wish I could do something like that!

Now it's my turn to tag 5 other bloggers who make me think. And these are in no particular order.

1. Boomama because she is not only funny, I go to her for fashion advice and I love her compassion. She is a love! She organized the most amazing love fest for Kelli that left me in tears every time I watched the dollar amount go up!

2. Kim at Life In A Shoe makes me think. She is someone I admire, raising beautiful daughters for our Savior, and now an up and coming Knight of the King! I like to read the little things about the kids, and I enjoy reading about chores and such. But she makes me think often with post like this.

3. Next up is Notes from the Trenches, mostly she makes me laugh, with things like Conversations in Bed, which is a conversation with her dd after being woke up by her little brother. But many times she makes me think. And I also love her heart, she is organizing a drawing for prizes for people who donate to Heather, which is being organized by Boomama.

4. Trophy of God's Grace is one of my favorites for inspiration. Jerri makes me think. I have a lot in common with her, both of our husbands have had vasectomy reversals, and we used the same doctor, we both are Christian moms, I used to homeschool, and Jerri does, we both have reversal children.... I love her posts about keeping things running with a large family, especially chores and travelling with kids. She puts a spin on the chores for young kids that made me think.

5. Dane Bramage is another blogger that makes me think. Originally I started reading his blog for the Thursday Thirteen, but his other posts are really interesting and make me think. The fact that we agree so much helps a ton! I don't know why I can't link right to the post, but his post on IPODs for everyone was good.

So ladies and gents, here is what you need to do, if you want to participate:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote. (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Dane Bramage said...

Thanks for the award! I appreciate the support. I hope I can come up with 5 to list, It seems all the blogs I read have already been tagged!