ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 02, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #4











This would be why the appointment to get Devon's picture taken after Districts 1 1/2 weeks ago was rescheduled.

Updated* Devon let someone draw Spiderman on his face with permanant markers. It mostly came off, but his face was stained red for a couple of days. We were supposed to get his picture taken when he got home, but obviously that couldn't happen, lol.
This is not a new thing with my boys. Drew had a cape made for himself for the weekend so he could be Super Drew. I think Devon was just idolizing his big brother and wanted to be a super hero, too.

Check out the new Wordless Wednesday HQ!!



24 people think my kids are qtpies:

Melanie said...

At first I thought it was a mask. Then I read that you had to reschedule his picture and I realized it was not a mask at all. That is so funny.

Danielle said...

Why wouldn't they take his picture if that is how we wanted to appear.

Be well and enjoy the day

Unknown said...

Great picture



Hope you can join us at the blogging scavenger hunt over at Amys Random Thoughts that started yesterday..We have over 80 people playing with some neat prizes!!!! Hope you will join us!

jams o donnell said...

LOL scary!

Anonymous said...

WOW--happy WW!

Deedra said...

Too funny!

jennyr said...

hahaha! that's funny!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Is he ready for the new Spider Man movie?
I hope he didn't do that with something permanent?

Anonymous said...

Did he do that himself, he made me laugh!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Nothing a little slap of salve couldn't clear up!

Happy WW!

Stacie said...

How long did that take him to put on???

Shaz said...

Happy WW Mr Spiderman x

Sandee said...

Yikes, that jumped right out at me and I jumped back. After your explaination I can understand where you were coming from. Happy WW ♥

Lynanne said...

Oh dear, oh dear! Leave it to a boy! I got a good chuckle from this though I'm sure it was NOT at all funny at the time ;)

Denise Patrick said...

Only a boy would think of doing something like that!

TeaMouse said...

Spidey Man?

Donna. W said...

That looks scary, like something out of a horror movie.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

WHOA. You have a nice outlook on that. I have three boys. Is this what I should expect!?

Steph

Michelle said...

OMG - someone would have been in major trouble. I would have frealed out over something like that! Thanks for stopping by!

MaR said...

Great drawing on his face! it had to happen (oh, no permanent markers!) when you wanted his picture taken, of course!!!
happy ww :)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I'm still catching up on WW! This looks like something my son would do! I hope there are no more marker incidents so he can have his picture taken :)

Amelia Antwiler said...

Thank you for the comment on my picture. Yes, I'm sure that she was very relieved that the baby wasn't staying permanently. E kept crawling into my lap every time I held the baby.

This Spidey face is a HOOT. I remember the day my first born drew war paint in marker on my 2nd child's face.

I'm surprised He could sit still so long. That's impressive!

Unknown said...

Permanent markers? OHHH NOOOO!

Mitchypoo said...

Oh my! This made me laugh. That look on his face. It reminds me of the time I painted my brothers nails bright pink and Dad didn't notice until we were on our way to church....I was so in trouble! :)

http://mitchypoo777.blogspot.com