ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 29, 2007

My P00py Life~ a contest entry

Awesome Mom is having a contest for your best (worst) child p00p story. I heard about it from Don't Give Him Crackers, so thanks!

My p00p filled life started almost 18 years ago. 18 years ago I was 6 months pregnant, newly married and just about to graduate high school. I moved to Germany with my new, very young, husband who was in the military.
September 14th I gave birth to a tiny little bundle of boy! We weren't able to come home from the hospital until early October. Soon life became a routine of diaper changes and feedings. My darling new husband was at first a bit frightened of the baby, but became a great dad changing diapers in the middle of the night! Cloth diapers, I might add.
This was back in 1989 when white pants on guys were "in" style. He would sit on the floor and change our little man while he was in between dh's legs. Our little boy was a "squirter" and could squirt that liquid, mustard yellow p00 3 feet, yes, we measured! And he squirted right onto Donnie's white pants! Did he learn? not the first couple of times.
Then came baby #2. We were smarter this time and the p00 didn't become a problem until she was older and decided that she didn't like poo in her diaper so she would take it out. But she didn't know what to do with it so she would wipe it off on her hair, clothes, wall, whatever. And p00p smell does NOT come out of hair with washing, only with time. Try to comfort a little one who wants hugs when she reeks like p00!
We got a long break from major p00 problems after that.
But then SHE was born. The sweetest little angel baby! My joy in hard times. God's gift to me.
But she grew older and bigger. And not so angelic.
And she liked her p00p. She was proud of her p00p. She would make it whenever she napped. And she would take it out and play with it. She particularly liked to paint her white crib brown with it. Sometimes she finger painted her sheets with it.
Before you really think I had it bad, let me tell you, she didn't do this like once a day, she did this AT LEAST once a day, sometimes 3 times in a day.
We made her clean it. That was fun, too. We chewed her out, sad, but hey, she still liked the p00. We later started spank1ng. She didn't like that, but she was still so proud of the p00p she made and the painting she did that she'd grin proudly each and every day when we went in her room and found her like that. Head to toe p00p painted.
There was also that time that I found "skid marks" ALL THE WAY down the stairs. Where she'd p00ped her pants and slid down the stairs on her hind end.
Later she started doing it out of her crib. She painted her Fisher Price doll house with it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to clean the railings on there?
So many times was she covered in p00p that we just got so mad we started to make it miserable to do it. We started giving her COLD showers to clean her. She started to like cold showers. I would go into her room to check on her before going to bed, and I would find her bed and her covered in p00p. So we'd have to wake her up to a COLD shower and change her sheets and blankets at 11pm!
Then I knew I was done for. I walked into my hallway one day and found cute little playdoh figures lining my stairs. We don't have brown playdoh..............

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Awesome Mom said...

Bwahaha! Now that is fun with poop! Sadly a winner to the contest was picked several days ago but I think this one could have won if the word had gotten out sooner.

Anonymous said...

I think you should have won. I've hear a lot of poop stories but none that could top this. Haha!

Sherry said...

I haven't read any of the other stories, but I know I could never top yours. Oh, there was poo, alright, but we never had so much "fun" with it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I went and read all the other poop stories. Nobody even comes close to your poop stories.

missy said...

Oh my goodness. There aren't really the words to express how I feel for you! I can't imagine the cleaning you've endured! Well, you most definitely have my vote!!

*By the way, its my first time here and I am enjoying your blog--especially this story. Hilarious!*