ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 22, 2007

Nexcare Bandages are going Diamond — And you could win a year’s supply!



I love the look of these wonderful new bandages by 3M, clear with complete coverage so there are no leaks in or out of the sides. Keeping those germies out of open wounds and avoiding infections is very important.

You could win 45 boxes over at 5 Minutes for Mom. That is supposed to be a year's supply, but I think most of us agree that 45 boxes is way more than 1 years supply. Even with 7 kids I do not go through that many, though its close with all the imaginary boo-boos.

These new boxes can also be used for holding crayons and hairpins, etc. Maybe even little things in a purse.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

yofed said...

I like your new colours!

Anonymous said...

Are you advertising for something?
I like your new look, too.

Qtpies7 said...

I'm advertising in order to be in the contest to win the years supply of band-aids. Its all explained at 5 Minutes for Mom. They frequently have companies give them products to give away in return for advertising from hundreds of bloggers. Its a good deal.
My reviews are just something I want to do for products I love and use, like cloth diapers and baby products. Mostly things that are work at home made, but other stuff, too.

Kat said...

Sigh, I can't use them latex would kill me and all. Good luck winning!